Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys in Orange County

From herniated disks to different types of paralysis, spinal cord injuries (SCI) come in many forms. All forms are serious and potentially life changing. Even a spinal cord injury that is relatively minor may leave the victim with a lifetime of pain. Our quadriplegia and paralysis attorneys in California understand the difficulties our clients face.

At Aitken Aitken Cohn, our lawyers have more than three decades of experience serving spinal cord injury victims in Santa Ana and throughout California. We serve adults and children with SCI. We are proud to stand beside veterans with SCI.

Paralysis Injuries

Many spinal cord injuries result in paralysis. From a medical perspective, there are four types of paralysis. They are:

  • Paraplegia: Paralysis of the lower half of the body
  • Quadriplegia/tetraplegia: Paralysis of the entire body from the neck down
  • Paraparesis: Partial paralysis of the legs
  • Hemiplegia: Paralysis of one side of the body only

All types of paralysis will require some amount of lifelong care. We work hard to make certain that the victim gets sufficient compensation to cover the costs of that care.

Non-Paralysis Injuries

Even non-paralysis spinal cord injuries can be life changing, if only because of the amount of pain that the victim may be left with. Types of non-paralysis injuries include:

  • Herniated disks
  • Loss of motor function
  • Numbness and loss of sensation

Loss of motor function, as well as loss of sensation, can be full or partial. Even the partial loss of motor function in one or both arms can hinder a person's enjoyment of life. We are committed to getting compensation for victims of these types of injuries.

Contact a Quadriplegia and Paralysis Lawyer in California for a Free Consultation

Our spinal cord injury lawyers in Orange County welcome the privilege of consulting with you about your spinal cord injury claim. We accept cases on a contingency basis. We will advance all costs necessary to successfully prosecute your case. We are only paid for our services if we get results for you. You can reach us at 714-881-2606 or toll free at (866) 434-1424. You may also contact us online.